Systems Administrator Support Role (Level 2-3)
About iovoxHello, we are iovox, we do smart things with telephony and analytics. We work with some of the most prestigious publishers, marketplaces and digital marketing businesses globally, helping them to measure and create value for their customers.
Iovox provide a friendly and casual working environment, we are pet-friendly and a close-knit team with a love of music, you will find a drum kit and multiple guitars throughout the office.
The Role Iovox puts its relationship with customers at the heart of every decision it makes, happy customers mean a happy iovox family, which makes this an important role within the company.
The Systems Administrator role will require you to work closely with the development team and the international infrastructure team to build and continue to support our customers around the globe.
You will be joining our amazing technical team in our Notting Hill office. If you are eager to learn with a positive attitude to go that extra mile then iovox could be for you. You should be personable, analytical, curious, self-starting and ready to learn, with a diligent work ethic and the ability to think outside the box.
Whilst we would prefer all the below skills, we at iovox ultimately hire on your potential. We appreciate honest, hard-working, reliable people and we would rather train an awesome person than to hire someone who does not fit our team culture. We believe that you need to be happy at work and we strive to fulfill this for our employees.
Tasks include Primarily this role will involve supporting and maintaining our infrastructure across our data centers and helping to support our customers, some of the expected tasks include but are not limited to:
- Planning and architecting new solutions
- Investigating calling issues, troubleshooting and interfacing with carriers
- Investigating data issues and executing queries to resolve issues
- Assisting the operation team with data imports to onboard customers
- Helping to identify issues in our platforms and work with the development team to resolve
- Involvement in all stages of the delivery cycle: from research to development, working closely with the development and infrastructure teams
- Helping with systems administration as required to ensure the smooth operation of all systems with 100% up time
- Improving and proposing solutions to speed up and improve support of customers on a technical level
- Overseeing the implementation and automation of new Admin/Support scripts. The aim of this automation is to help our support and operations team offer the best services to our current and future customers
- The ability and desire to learn new skills
- Good knowledge of MySQL
- preferably CentOS
- Monitoring Technologies- We use Zabbix
- Orchestrating Puppet
- File Systems (NFS/Ceph)
- Dedicated team player
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A can-do attitude and self-motivated to work under minimum supervision
- Good understanding of VoIP technologies such as SIP
- Versioning (Git)
- Scripting languages (Bash, php)
- Knowledge of Elastic Search
Perks of the Role
- Private Medical Care
- 25 days paid holiday (plus an additional paid week during Christmas to New Year)
- Competitive pay based on your skill set
- The ability to improve your table tennis, pool, guitar and drum skills
- Bring your dog to the office
- Submit CV by using "Apply" button below
- Initial interviews (Notting Hill office) by invitation only
- Non-shortlisted candidates will not be contacted, sorry but good luck with your search
- Linux - preferably CentOS: minimum 2 years
- Mysql: minimum 2 years
Job Type: Full-time