Scroll to top
Help Centre › My Zoho account has two-factor authentication
My Zoho account has two-factor authentication
How to connect your Zoho account with iovox when two-factor authentication is enabled:
- Log into your Zoho CRM account.
- Open https://accounts.zoho.com.
- In the Zoho Accounts Home page, click Two-Factor Authentication.
- In the Two-Factor Authentication page, click on Manage Application Specific Passwords.
- In the Application Specific Passwords pop-up, do the following:
- Enter the Device or App Name (e.g. iovox)
- Enter the current password.
- Click Generate.
- You will receive the new application-specific password with spaces.
- Copy it as you'll need it once back to iovox.
- Once back in iovox, go to the Integration section to try connecting again.
- Enter your Zoho username alongside the application-specific password you just generated in Zoho.